- Active project information pending.
Restoring Flow Regimes Through Growing Water Transactions
- Basin-Wide Case Studies (ETN-led project)
- Background Information: Restoring Natural Flow Regimes (since 1999) and project summaries of GLPF-funded projects on restoring natural flow regimes in the Great Lakes Basin.
Ecosystem Multiple Markets:
- ETN project funded by the GLPF, exploring the use of environmental markets to simulate ecosystem restoration.
Great Lakes Protection Fund (GLPF) Funded Projects
"Growing Water" Projects (2004)
- Creating Improvements to the Great Lakes Ecosystem
- Developing a Process to Quantify and Facilitate Water Withdrawal Driven Ecosystem improvements
- Restoring Flow Regimes Through Growing Water Transactions: Basin-Wide Case Studies (ETN-led project)
- Identifying and Valuing Restoration Opportunities at Watershed and Subwatershed Scales
- Restoration of the Great Lakes Basin Water Through the Use of Conservation Credits
- Lake Ontario Resource Improvement Opportunity Assessment